Each Year, the National Association of Realtors conducts a survey of Home Buyers and Sellers. One of the questions that they ask home buyers is, HOW DID YOU FIND THE HOME YOU PURCHASED?
The Results may surprise you, because when you consider how Buyer’s actually find home as compared to the way that most agent market homes, you will see that there is a big disconnect.
Why would you fish in a pond that didn’t have any fish in it.
WE GO WHERE THE BUYER ARE!!!
* – When asked a follow up question, 90% of those that selected open house indicated that they had visited a new homes community model home. 7/10th of 1% actually found a resale home thru an open house.
It wasn’t because they walked into a local real estate office or responded to an ad in the paper. It was because they were already working with an agent or found the home online and then contacted an agent. Yet the public is led to believe that the other efforts work the best.
We have a customized plan that is targeted on all of the major sources of buyers on this list. We research this list on an annual basis and make sure that we are up to date with the latest techniques and cover all of the basis.
Our Approach is not just designed to LIST and MARKET Homes, but to SELL them.
Local Advertising, National Exposure and Worldwide Coverage. All at No Additional Cost.
- The Customers Always Write
- A Program to Fit Your Needs
- Flexible Fee—Never Double Pay
- Cancel Anytime
- Communication Guarantee
- Focusing Where Buyers Actually Shop
- Proactive Approach
- Internet Marketing
- Listing & Marketing Plan of Action
- One Number
- Pricing Strategy