As Easy as 1,2,3,4 – Our Objectives in following our 144 point Plan of Action
1. To assist you in getting as many qualified buyers as possible into your home until it is sold.
To communicate with you regularly regarding the results of the activities.
To assist you in negotiating the highest dollar value between you and the buyer.
To ensure that you get to closing, that the buyer performs and that you get paid!
Highlights of our 144 point Listing and Marketing Plan of Action:
Prior to the Initial Consultation
- Obtain detailed information about the property to assist in analyzing property.
- Research homes similar to your home that have recently sold.
- Analyze the number of months inventory in the area and neighborhood.
Prior to Putting Your Home on the Market
- Take High Definition, full color professional photographs of the exterior and interior of your home to be used on the internet, MLS and other advertising.
- Install a Electronic Lockbox that is monitored and will allow buyers and their agents to view your home and allow us to track and follow up for feedback.
When you are on the Market
- Enter the property data into the applicable local MLS System or Systems.
- Provide you a copy of the MLS printout so you, too, can proof and request changes.
- Request and Capture feedback from showings through consistent follow up.
- Receive and review all Offers to Purchase contract submitted by buyers or buyers’ Agents to determine best negotiation position.
- Confirm buyer is pre-qualified by calling Loan Officer.
Contract to Close and Closing
- Confirm closing date and time and notify all parties.
- Receive and carefully review closing figures on HUD statement to ensure accuracy of preparation.
- Ensure that transaction is recorded with the local county / city and that fund are disbursed to seller.
- The Customers Always Write
- A Program to Fit Your Needs
- Flexible Fee—Never Double Pay
- Cancel Anytime
- Communication Guarantee
- Focusing Where Buyers Actually Shop
- Proactive Approach
- Internet Marketing
- Listing & Marketing Plan of Action
- One Number
- Pricing Strategy