Existing-home sales rebounded in May following a notable decline in April, and low inventory levels helped propel the median sales price to a new high while pushing down the median days a home is on the market to a new low, according to the National Association of Realtors®. All major regions except for the Midwest saw an increase in sales last month. [Read more…]
Sell your home for 31 days faster than average and for 5-7% more than the market average and over 3% more than the average agent by utilizing the S.M.A.R.T. Seller Program™.
STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD
Make sure that your home stands out in the market by being a CAZA S.M.A.R.T. Certified Home™. Doing so provides buyers the confidence they need to make an offer.
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE CAZA S.M.A.R.T. SELLER PROGRAM™ AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE TO THE HOME SELLER:
Staged – (Staging Consultation is included with all listings)
– Staged homes sell faster and up to 5% higher that the market average.
Maintain a Home Warranty – (During the life of the listing and for the first year for the buyer)
– Buyers can relax knowing that their budget is safe from unexpected repair cost. Buyers are more inclined to make an offer is you take the fear of the unknown away from them.
Appraised & Evaluated – (Floorplan & Analysis for pricing strategies)
– Prepared floor plans verifying square footage and our detailed 5×3 agent appraisal that pinpoints the “Offer Zones”
Reviewed by Inspector – (Home, 4-point & Pest)
– Fully Inspected so that there are no hidden surprises to derail the deal. Also allows for items to be address in normal time, avoiding last minute RUSH fees or over inflated repair credit request from buyers.
Total Satisfaction Guarantee – (For the Home Seller during the Listing, and the Home Buyer for the First Year of Ownership)
– We provide the Seller a 100% satisfaction guarantee during the life of the listing with our 1 Day Listing Guarantee.
– We also provide the Buyer with a 100% satisfaction guarantee on their home purchase. If within the First Year of ownership they are not happy for any reason with the their home purchase, we will sell it for them for FREE!
Despite steadily improving local job markets and historically low mortgage rates, the U.S. homeownership rate is stuck near a 50-year low because of a perverse mix of affordability challenges, student loan debt, tight credit conditions and housing supply shortages. [Read more…]
When inventory is low, home prices tend to go up. Attempting to purchase a house in this type of market can make the already complex process of buying a home even more overwhelming.
If you’ve been pre-approved for a mortgage you’re likely feeling pretty good about yourself – pre-approval is the first hurdle in successfully buying a new home! Don’t let your guard down just yet. To maintain your pre-approval status and keep your lender happy, you’ll need to stay on top of your finances to ensure everything runs smoothly. [Read more…]
Most homeowners know it is important to keep a home clean, bright and free from clutter while it is on the market for sale. But sometimes, Realtors® say, taking the extra step to stage a home can make a difference in how a buyer values it and the price a seller might get for it, according to the National Association of Realtors® [Read more…]